Potential customers don’t instantly purchase once they see an online ad. In fact, they may have to see those ads several times before they make the decision to avail of your services or products. As a digital marketing agency, Cybertegic knows that being able to display those online ads continuously matters.
If you’re having a difficult time converting those who were viewing your ads into conversions, remarketing is a great way to keep showing ads on your display network. Remarketing lets you show ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app.
If you’re setting up a remarketing strategy, you can tag pages on your website that you want to advertise. If you’re selling electronics, you can add a code to tag that page so that visitors who viewed your electronics page will see ads for that the next time they browse the pages within the Google Display Network.
As a cost-effective solution, remarketing your ads can yield benefits such as:
- Improve Brand Exposure – customers that are exposed to your brand are more likely to be conversions for you; strengthening your brand through increased recognition gives customers more confidence in your products or services.
- Better Conversion – The more exposed your brand, the higher chance more leads can turn into conversions with your display ad campaign. By having this continuous display, you are keeping your brand and business in customers’ minds.
- Good ROI – Because of the improved conversion rate, you can expect that you’ll be getting your return of investment sooner rather than later.
- Specific Audience – With remarketing, you’re already targeting people who’ve shown an interest in your business. You can also funnel those leads based on the customers’ interests or geographic location.
- Budget Flexibility – You have complete control over the budget and the reporting tools so you can keep track of your spending decisions.
Using remarketing is a good way to ensure the money you invest goes to the right audience – the people who’ve already shown an interest in your services or products. Each time those potential customers see your ads on the display network, it increases the likelihood that of those leads turning into conversions.
If you need help in setting up a competitive PPC campaign, Cybertegic is an online digital marketing company in Los Angeles that can lend you a hand.