Email Marketing Done The Right Way
Email marketing is a cost-effective strategy that allows businesses to maintain their customer relationships and generate repeating sales by building brand recognition and customer loyalty. Today, email marketing is targeted and more effective in its reach than it has been in the past, making it an attractive option for small to mid-sized businesses.
Conceptually, email marketing works similarly to physical print advertising. They both advertise and inform potential consumers about products or services offered. Where email marketing differs is how the content is delivered and the type of action it elicits. Traditional print advertisements are delivered daily to consumers through flyers, newspapers, and magazines.
However, eliciting action from a consumer through print ads is a challenge. Paper advertisements may be ignored and buried along with thousands of other ads, which is something small businesses cannot afford to have happen. Also, while it’s possible to strategically place advertisements to reach certain markets, paper ads’ effectiveness and reach are difficult to gauge. Email marketing, on the other hand, is able to drive sales by linking customers directly to a website where they may conveniently make a purchase.
Why Email Marketing?
- ConversionEmail marketing remains one of the most cost-effective marketing techniques available to small- to mid-sized businesses. It allows you to target customers relevant to your email messages, limiting the likeliness that they will be ignored or sent directly to the trash. Today, email is as synonymous as providing one’s mailing address or phone numbers, which means your previous online customers may opt-in to email alerts, providing you with a convenient customer email base.
Why It Works
• Allows companies to target their specific audience
• It is data driven and easily customizable
• It drives direct sales to the site
• It builds relationships, loyalty and trust among new and loyal customers
- Cost Effective Email marketing is affordable and a simple marketing strategy to maintain for small to mid-sized businesses. You will be able to generate returns from repeating sales in a short period of time within an affordable budget.
- Outreach Email marketing is able to reach thousands of potential customers instantaneously. With the advances of the internet, access to consumer information and behavior is infinite.
- Branding Email marketing can help your business build and maintain brand presence. After a customer has a made a purchase, they may be interested in the future. Email allows you to let them know you’re still around and appreciate their time. Successful email campaigns are able to keep customers returning and generate conversions
- Social Social media and email marketing strategies are not mutually exclusive and may complement the other in many ways. When consumers receive messages through Facebook or Twitter, their accounts may also be synced with their emails. Messages received via social networks will be synced to be delivered to a user’s email and circumvent spam filters. Social Media may also be used to redirect consumers to websites and opt-in to email lists, helping you build a large email marketing base. Effective email marketing even has the potential to go viral, as customers forward and share through email or social networks.
- Attractive In addition to reaching thousands of customers at once, email marketing messages may be customized to be more eye-catching and personal. Email messages can contain flashy images and messages that are affordable to develop and attract customers. Content that is sent may also be made to appeal to a specific customer’s preferences.
- Strategy Analytics programs help businesses keep track of who is opening emails, who is not, and whether or not it generates a successful conversion through an inbound link. Email analytics help businesses gain insightful consumer feedback data and help make informed decisions. It is a cost effective way to test a large market, without blindly investing into unpredictable marketing strategies.
Why Choose Cybertegic?
Email marketing may be a challenging task for any new business. Allow our MBA educated marketing consultants to take care of your email marketing needs, while you focus on your everyday business tasks. We have years of industry experience, helping small to midsized companies develop and maintain their online marketing from the ground up.
Cybertegic’s email marketing techniques will help you reach your target market and is guaranteed to produce results within a short period of time. We analyze your company’s market and develop a strategy tailored to reach your outlined goals.